Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Respect the Van"

This one is for you Uncle Joel. And you too, Aunt Alyssa and Uncle Brent, since you actually have an awesome van. Caleb got out the the "Little Van Goes" that he and Joel apparently used to spend hours with. You choose the front, middle, and back of the van, put a piece of paper in the frame, then rub a crayon over it. Phin really liked it, but I think he liked stacking the pieces just as much as actually making the vans-- see there's a little of me in him, too. Although, one would have hoped it wouldn't have been the OCD that I'd passed along. Such are the whims of genetics, I guess. :)





3 comments:

  1. I used to love that thing! I had totally forgotten about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And it's a small miracle that all the pieces remain intact after so many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh....memories...

    ReplyDelete