1. He HATES to nap. Much to my chagrine.
2. He LOVES to eat. I don't know where he puts all the food he eats. Caleb said this morning that he eats food like it's going out of style.
3. He is WALKING. Toddling between rooms carrying things walking. He can squat down, pick something up, stand up, and walk away again. He started walking when he was 10 months, and I still can't believe it. It wreaks havoc on my house. I need an invisible fence for my baby.
4. He is SMART. He knows exactly what you are saying to him. He listens to commands better than I'd expect from an 11 month old. He doesn't listen even better than he listens. :)
5. His SMILE lights up the room.
Love, love, love him.