Friday, April 3, 2009

Rainy Day and the Trouble with Cookies

Sounds like the title of a children's book, huh? Maybe I missed my calling. So today has been a gray, rainy day, and after a quick trip to Whole Foods, we've been having a day at home.

Lately, Phin loves to help make cookies (and I love making them with him-- pictures to come). I love eating cookies. Thus, the trouble with cookies. We make them, and I can't stop eating them. And why is it that chocolate chip cookies taste so much better when they are made as bar cookies?


After naps, Phin has been working on this train track and doing lots of coloring.



Silas has been playing with this new toy that Caleb got him at IKEA. I'm not sure who likes it better, Phin or Silas. And Silas has taken a liking to standing while he plays with it, which he can't do by himself, so one of us has to sit there and hold him up.


No comments:

Post a Comment