Monday, April 13, 2009

He is Risen...

... He is risen indeed! Happy Easter!

The boys opened their Easter baskets before church Sunday morning (Phin got to his before I could get the camera out). Despite my best intentions, we did not make it to the sunrise service. We did make it to the pancake breakfast before our regular service though. Phin has really started to enjoy going to the nursery at church and to his "Sunday school" class on Wednesday nights. He's growing up so fast. I can't believe he's going to be three this week!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks. Love the video. So wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping this would appease you! :) And it was pretty time consuming since blogger kept giving me an error message when I tried to post pictures. So I'm glad to know they are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete